FAQs & Planning

For questions about services outside the responsibility of the Parish Council, check out the following links:-

For street lighting enquiries contact Derbyshire County Council:  Street Lighting Enquiries:

Contact High Peak Borough Council: for

  • bins & recycling
  • street cleaning (litter, dog fouling, gritting, fly tipping, abandoned vehicles)
  • environmental health (noise nuisance & food hygiene issues, pest control & treatment, drainage & flooding problems, dog control).

For further contact details for High Peak Borough Council & Derbyshire County Council and local councillors, click here

 Planning applications

Planning applications can be viewed  here